We need more close ups! I talked to Grandma and Grandpa Plott the other day and they are proud as punch! We love you guys and miss you tons! He is a lucky little guy! Congrats!
Brandon and I have been happily married since June 30, 2006. Brandon is attending ISU full time and recieving his bachelors in Zoology the applying for Dental school in a couple of years. I have the hardest job however, I am A STAY AT HOME MOM!!! Just kidding that's not really a hard job, and I am enjoying it very much. (And it's alot more fun than going to school and work :o) We had an amazing baby girl Aug. 12, 2007. She is truly a joy in our lives. Our handsome little boy Dawson was born July 23, 2009. They both have strengthened our testimony of the Gospel so much and we are so grateful to have them in our lives.
7 comments:
Congratulations! He is adorable!
Very cute!!!
Okay-good thing we got to see him on your sister's site..you can't even see his face..silly girl!
I'm glad he's here-good luck with 2, I'm tackling 3!
Oh I Can't wait to see You!!!!!! Hurry Friday HURRY!!!!
We need more close ups! I talked to Grandma and Grandpa Plott the other day and they are proud as punch! We love you guys and miss you tons! He is a lucky little guy! Congrats!
alright whatever-maybe that was my mistake--he already looks so grown up-wow!
my kids LOVE those glove balloons too!
Congrats! Girls are more fun to dress but boys are awesome too.
Good thing we got to see him on your sister's site..
--
Vince
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems
Post a Comment