ABC TAG.
A. Attached or Single: Attached
B. Best Friend: Brandon Plott
C. Cake or Pie: probably Peanut Butter Cake Yum Yum!!
D. Day of Choice: Saturday and Sunday becuase that's when I currently have Brandon all to myself!
E. Essential Item: Right now a comfy bed and Syd's binky because she is trying to cut at least four teeth and she is sick. Not fun but we still love life!
F. Flavor of Ice Cream: I would have to say that right now I am loving Bunny tracks
G. Gummy Bears or Worms: worms I think because of the texture
H. Hometown: I feel like I have two so Gooding Idaho and Smithfield Utah
I. Indulgences: Ice cream, sleep, hugs from Sydnee, and love the feeling of this little boy moving
J. January or July: July--is that even a question? JULY.
K. Kids: Love them especially my own with all my heart and than some. Have a 20 month old and am 6 months along with my second and boy
L. Last movie I saw in a theater: Wow it has been awhile it was Twilight.
M: Musician: Gosh I can't even answer that becuase there really are so many
N: Number of siblings: 3 brother and and 1 sister, but I like to count my sister-in-laws and one brother-in-laws
O. Oranges or Apples: Golden Delicious apples
P. Phobias or Fears: drowning, fire, and losing a loved one.
Q. Quote: I know this is way simple, but my favorite is "Families can be together forever"
R. Reasons to smile: Family, friends, food, health, and nice weather
S. Season: Summertime
T. Tag: Jami, Mandy, Jessica Searle
U. Unknown fact about me: I am getting huge with pregnancy right now! Yeah I don't know if that counts, but I'm going to use it anyway.
V. Vegetable: peas
W. Worst Habit: biting my nails yeah I know disgusting, but while i'm reading, watching a movie or thinking of something intense it is bound to happen
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds especially when it deals with seeing that little baby growing inside of you for the first time.
Y. Your favorite Food: lately probably about anything because I eat all the time!
Z. Zodiac Sign: Taurus
5 years ago











2 comments:
YAY! Kandra you know we need to see some pics of your cute tummy!
Glad to see everyone is doing well with you guys also!! What's new? Sydnee is getting so big!! Wow!!
Post a Comment