We found out what we are having!! Let's just say that we are so excited. It is a baby inside me and it defiantly looks like a baby and not like an alien anymore. Let's also just say that HE was NOT afraid to show it. The ultrasound pictures were pretty cute and funny. I wish this computer would let me download pictures and put them on the blog because I would totally show you, but until we get the new computer up and running with the internet I guess pictures will just have to wait. Sorry!!
It's also a beautiful day and I am so excited to go outside and enjoy this very nice weather YAH!! It's about time and I hope and pray that it stays this way. Well I better get going because Sydnee did not wake up happy from her nap so she is very clingy and whinney. Until next time!!
6 years ago











10 comments:
Yippee! I am so excited for you all. Boys are so much fun! Now you have to figure out his name!
How exciting! That will be fun to have a little boy! I need to see your preggie belly! You must post a picture as soon as your computer allows! miss you!
Boys are the best! We can't wait to meet him!
Oh yeah!!!! That is so exciting!! I bet Brandon is just so excited!!! Well congratulations and hey if we come to pocatello soon, Game night!!! It's gonna be fun!!! Love ya and I miss ya tons
Yeah-thanks for sharing..too bad we only get to hear from you when something really bad or really good happens in your life!
I'm glad there's still some boys in this world! Seems like everybody's having a girl..maybe that's why you moved out of the ward-to get your boy!
You are going to love having a boy!!! I just hope he's as much fun and a handful as Landon :) Congrats!!!!
Hey We need to see you again! why don't we do something about it huh :)
That is so exciting! Congrats on having a baby boy!!!
Hey for that new little boy! That's so fun! I'm glad you're all doing well.
yah! We are twiners!!! I am sooooo excited!
Congrats guys!! we are so happy for you!! Wish you well with everything!!!!!!!
Post a Comment