Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Where does she get her attitude? Not me!! :o)

  Sydnee got her first timeout. I was making sure the check book was updated on the computer and Sydnee loves to push buttons, like on the TV. Off and then on, off and then in.......you get the picture. Well, she figured out which button turns the computer on and off. Yeah not so funny. One second she is being a good innocent little girl playing with her toys and the next second she is right next to you trying to push the buttons. I thought I was doing so good by blocking her with chairs. That little stinker just crawled under and than over the chairs and pushed the button. I got after her and said that if she did it again I would put her into timeout. Well she did it again while I went to get some water. So, well you can see what happened next. She's a dang good pouter.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amanda said...

We have the same problem at our house. I was working on a scrapbook page the other day and right when I thought it was perfect....OFF GOES THE COMPUTER!! I was so mad!! They should make computers baby proof! What were they thinking?

Tammy said...

Don't you just feel mean? Don't worry it fades away. She does great pouty faces! The pcitures above are adorable!

Bekah and Lance said...

"So mean mom!" :)