Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sydnee's best friend

 Right before this picture was taken I was sitting right next to where Landon was sitting and Syd was on the other side of me. Well apparently Sydnee didn't think that was close enough to Landon, so she crawled over me and sat right on Landon's lap. Landon embraced that and thought that was so cool. I asked if that was ok that Sydnee sat on his lap and he said "I like my friend Syd and I want her to sit on my lap." He is such an awesome kid and I am so glad that he is so good to Sydnee.
 
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Gillett Family said...

How cute :) That little boy is going to miss her and you guys so much you better come visit lots.

Bekah and Lance said...

He's going to be such a great big brother! It's awesome how well Syd gets along with older kids, probably a lot due to being around this friend of hers.

Sage Hanks said...

Morg was the same way with Landon and I agree that Landon will be such a great big brother. Syd is so big. It was funny when I pulled up your blog Morg yelled Kandra... but in her own language. Hey the play room is almost complete can't wait to have a girls night and throw the kids in there and let them play!

The Cook Clan said...

What a cute picture!

Katie said...

How cute is that?! So fun! Syndee's just growing up. I never noticed how beautiful and curly her hair is! I totally love it.

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

hey girl! how are you? your little girl is so cute. i saw your blog on lori's. hope all is well with you and your family. love ya