Friday, October 3, 2008

Finally some posts

A couple of weeks ago my sister-in-law Becca and I went to Salt Lake and went to the So You Think You Can Dance Concert. We had so much fun. I loved it and as you can tell by the slide show I went a little crazy on the picture taking. And I didn't even put all of them in the slideshow, but you have to look through all of them because there are some way cool pictures. Some of them you could probably skip because they are the type of pictures that I guess you had to be there for, but they were really funny. Thanks for checking them out!! Again Becca thank you so much for inviting me to the concert I loved it and it really meant a lot to me!!

8 comments:

Sage Hanks said...

I love the picture for the birthday party. The 1st picture is of my child scratchin her butt! Good times good times!!

rneweyfamily said...

hi there! boy sounds like you had fun. I miss living over there by you guys. glad I can keep tabs via blogs.

Tammy said...

YOu got some great pictures. I am glad that you both had a great time. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello for a few minutes. It was great to see you! Have you tried the costumes on Syndee yet?

We are coming up for Chris's Wedding on Nov 7th...(Aunt Relva's Chris) Are you still going to be in that area or will you have moved by then?

Bekah and Lance said...

Um HELLO?!?! who do you think i am?! there's something wrong with your post....see if you can figure it out?! :(

Brian Adair Fam said...

Love all of the pictures!!! Sydnee is so darn cute and we can't wait for you guys to live closer to us!!!!! I'm still very jealous that I couldn't go to the show with you and Bekah!! :0) I'm glad you had fun!

Karen said...

Kandra... Of course I remember you! Your daughter is very very cute. I am living in California right now while Cameron (my husband) is going to school/working. I don't know if this is where we will be forever or not. Where are you living? How long have you been married? I had a roommate in college who was from the same small town in Idaho you were from. Talk to ya later.

Brad and Jenna said...

Sounds like you had a blast! I love still peeking into your life! :)

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.