Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Instead of using a regular baby spoon, Brandon decided to switch things up a little and use a HUGE PLASTIC SPOON!! Yeah I know my husband thinks he is so funny, what a dork! :o) Just kidding I love him no matter how crazy he is!
This is the very big and very cute bow that Aunt Bekah made. I know it is a little big for Sydnee now, but she sure made a cute model. Bekah you are amazing!! I am so glad to have you so close by so I can use all you awesome ideas and cute stuff!! Thanks!!
I just thought Sydnee's face in this picture was funny. I promise we do not drug her.....too much anyway. :o)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Cute picture! Hey did you ask Becca if she remembered me from the NICU?

Tammy said...

Cute. I love the last picture.

Bekah and Lance said...

You have to put a picture up of her in her dress sunday with the bow we made for that!