Monday, April 7, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

3 comments:

Brian Adair Fam said...

Such a cute slideshow! I can't believe how much Sydnee has changed looking back at all of the pictures. I think my favorite pic is of Brandon with the boppy around his head. Nice, Brandon-bubblehead! :0)

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

Can I tell you this brought tears to my eyes. Sometimes I can't beleiver you are married and now you are a mom too. Crazy how fast time goes by.You have so many great pictures that show how much you and Brandon love each other. Not to mention how you have captured your sweet daughter. Isn't life just so much better with kids? Thanks for sharing this. I am blessed to have you as my family. Tell Brandon he is a great day and the pictures prove that. Can't wait to see you guys again! Love you